The Stillwater Hockey Association will be adopting the Centers for Disease Control guidelines following COVID, which were updated on December 27, 2021.
If You (A Player or Coach) Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate):
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
Please remember to send an email to Peter Schuna at firstname.lastname@example.org, if a coach or player on your team test positive with COVID.
Please follow the below guidelines in managing COVID this hockey season.
1) SAHA is following the guidelines of the Minnesota Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control to manage COVID. Our goal is to have a safe environment for kids to enjoy hockey.
2) If a player on your team tests positive for COVID, please email our COVID Coordinator, Peter Schuna at email@example.com.
3) Each individual situation will be evaluated and a recommendation will be provided to the Head Coach and/or Team Manager to communicate with the team.
4) Families should pay special attention to the COVID guidelines provided by MDH for COVID within their homes, especially for multiple SAHA skaters in the same home. https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/close.html
5) Please monitor your children’s health and keep them away from practices and games when exhibiting COVID like symptoms. We also ask that you get them tested prior to having them return. There is an easy testing site in Stillwater with results within hours. https://my.primary.health/r/mnrapid_stillwater?registration_type=default
SAHA COVID-19 Manager