Please follow the below guidelines in managing COVID this hockey season.
1) SAHA is following the guidelines of the Minnesota Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control to manage COVID. Our goal is to have a safe environment for kids to enjoy hockey.
2) If a player on your team tests positive for COVID, please email our COVID Coordinator, Peter Schuna at email@example.com.
3) Each individual situation will be evaluated and a recommendation will be provided to the Head Coach and/or Team Manager to communicate with the team.
4) Families should pay special attention to the COVID guidelines provided by MDH for COVID within their homes, especially for multiple SAHA skaters in the same home. https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/close.html
5) Please monitor your children’s health and keep them away from practices and games when exhibiting COVID like symptoms. We also ask that you get them tested prior to having them return. There is an easy testing site in Stillwater with results within hours. https://my.primary.health/r/mnrapid_stillwater?registration_type=default
NOTE: In a case of a household member has tested positive or the player/coach was notified of a possible exposure outside of Hockey and has been instructed to stay at home, we request that you email the Association COVID Manager by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org. If instructed to do so by MDH, the player/coach should however stay at home and not attend any team events for the recommended 14-day time. They should also notify the head coach / team manager. Under no circumstances will a player/coach be penalized for missing team activities due to following of MDH guidance.