Ice Trade Process
Currently there are hours of ice being abandoned by teams for several reasons. This ice is prepaid by SAHA/the teams, so it is money wasted. In addition to the email blasts team managers already send, we are introducing an additional ice trade process to help reduce the amount of unused ice.
Please post trades as soon as you determine you have ice to get rid of, and follow-up with the email blast to managers letting them know you posted the trade. To post a trade, please follow this example. If you are unable to edit this page, please contact the SAHA Web Administrator.
1) Click "Add Event" using the following information:
· Event Name: Ice up for trade
· Description: Team Name and Contact Information (include any additional comments).
· Location: Rink Name
· Date and Time: Include AM or PM
IF NO ONE CLAIMS THE ICE WITHIN 24-48 HOURS OF THE ORIGINAL EVENT, FOLLOW THE GIFTING RULES BELOW.
2) Edit your original Event Name to “GIFT ICE”
3) Send email to SAHA Coaches (link is below) that you are "gifting" some ice.
4) The first person/group to edit the Event Name to "ICE GIFTED TO <insert name>" gets the ice.
Whoever claims the ice must ensure that it is used by registered SAHA skaters with equipment AND that at least one registered coach is present.
Click on "View Full Calendar" at the bottom to see all available entries.
Click Here to Send Group Email