Team Page Instructions
SAHA Website Instructions for Team Managers or Coaches:
- If you already have a SportsEngine account, login and "Become a Member"
- If you do not not already have a SportsEngine account, please click on the “Create an Account” link in the upper left corner of the page.
- Enter a unique Username and Password for yourself (please write this down and keep track of it) and click “Sign Up”.
- Follow the steps to "Activate" your account via an email message.
- You will then need to send an email to the Website Admin.
- Send a brief message letting them know that you have signed up at the site - include your name, team name, position with the team and contact number.
- If approved, you will then be granted permission to access your team’s home page(s) on the web site. The team’s pages are found under the “Team” section of the site for your sport.
- After permission has been granted, you will receive a confirmation reply. Then you can login, go to your team’s page and begin editing the content.
- When logged in and going to your team’s pages, you will see the “Edit Mode” symbol (switcg) in the upper left corner.
- Click on the “Edit Mode” symbol and use the “Page Elements” to edit or add Text, Photos, Documents, Events, News Articles, Links, Contact Info, YouTube Videos, etc.
- Please note that your Team page comes with a Roster and a Game Schedule. You are able to use these pages at your discretion.
- You may also add new pages under your team’s main page section to organize additional content.
- Get the most out of your team page by using TEAM MANAGEMENT (click to learn more)
- If you need any help with any of the Page Elements, the first step you can take is to visit the SportsEngine Knowledge Base to search for articles and helpful information.
- If you are unable to find the answer there, please contact SportsEngine Support.
- Your question or issue will be addressed in a timely manner.
- You are also welcome to contact your site’s Webmaster.
Thank you and have fun!